TWENTY TWELVE

Wow. It's been a year since I last updated my blog. Been spending too much time working, being pregnant, having a baby . . . stuff like that, I guess. Also, perhaps a smidge too much time on Facebook. Butwhat'reyagonnado?

Anyway, Last year I made a whole slew of resolutions which, looking back, seem funny to me. I don't think I did one of them. Good intentions, path to hell, you know. So this year I'm not resolving anything. I'm going to fly by the seat of my pants and see where that takes me. I might set some goals, probably should, but I'm definitely not making them public this time. Besides, if I've learned one, no wait - three things - from 2011, it's 1) you really can't know what the universe has in store for you from one moment to the next, 2) actions count for more than thoughts most times and 3) every day can be a new year if you want it to be. 

Today I think I'll finish my coffee, watch my baby (who is currently trying to roll over on her floor mat, which would be a first), and try to get some work done. That's enough for now.

Happy New year, everyone. 

Comments

  1. Hey, YOU~ I am your newest follower! Only fair since you are my 1000th Twitter follower! Yippee for both of us! I'll be watching for big things here! Okay, maybe not so big, but profound, okay?
    Love ya, GraceinAZ (Pat)
    Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment